Monday, January 27, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

When I think of the life after high school, I don't see a clear vision, it's more of a series of possibilities where you have your most likely and an infinite amount of other routes. I believe high school is where you get the conscious to know the difference from right to wrong but still don't have a strong enough will to do the right thing. I think the biggest similarity from and after high school is learning to live in a bigger world. From middle to high school you are exposed to a new and bigger world, same with after high school. The biggest difference I think is the type of people you will interact with. High school shows you the innocence side of everyone, but once after high school you see the real world and what people are capable of. I don't think anyone can change in one day let alone by themselves, they need time and help in order to see the change they wish to see. I hope one day all we want that is positive will happen if we can help other achieve their wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment