Monday, January 20, 2014

Life After...

Life after high school is different for everyone, some people go to college, some go to the military and some get a job straight after. For me I feel that I nearly have all those choices, but I think the best route for me and my future is to go to college. I cannot say what I will be doing in the future because nobody can know, but I can say what I dream it would be like and what I think it would be like. I dream of one day having a life that will make me happy, a future where I get the knowledge to make my possibilities come true. What I think will happen is go to college and take the classes necessary to become an engineer where I will graduate and get a job in my profession, a profession that I will never be bored from.

No comments:

Post a Comment