Sunday, April 13, 2014

Look at my Brain

I like the thing I do, I like looking at things and wondering how they work and if I can figure out a way to take it apart and put it back together. I think that I think in a way where everything has to have a mystery to it. If it gets you wondering then it is something worth getting into. For example, I like playing with Rubik's cubes because it has a lot of mystery, I can do a 3x3, a 2x2, an oddly shape one that I don't even know what it is, they are puzzles that I love to solve over and over again. I want to learn more and see how one day it was the hardest thing in the world. I don't learn by myself, well not at first. When I started to learn how to solve my first Rubik's cube, I looked up videos and followed every direction to get my cube back to perfect. I was scared I was never going to learn how to solve it. Now I learned the "Rubik's cube language and got to the point where I not just try to solve it but to do it with time. I think this a good way to test out and build your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment