Monday, March 31, 2014

RAISING DIGITAL AWARENESS

It is important to draw visitors to my site because it help people know the ideas I'm trying to get out there. People help other people spread ideas and get them more popular, it is a way of expanding. It is also helpful in the way that they might take something away from it or leave something for me. I feel that I haven't really tried to get an audience attention by any means. I know that their help would be great but I don't know how to start. I feel that the first step to solve this problem would be to Write more than I do and write more valuable content. Then, maybe start posting links of my site on other types of social media like facebook or Twitter, after just go with the groove. In general, I think that the human interaction and exchanging of ideas is more important than digital tools. Digital tool are supposed to help you get to those human interactions and be able to exchange ideas faster than without them. I think it gives more value and you get more out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment