Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I, Entrepreneur

a) The questions that I made weren't design for one type of expert but mainly for anyone who has been successful.Since my expert would be an engineer, i think I wouldn't categorize it as an entrepreneur. Engineers are people who have to be very knowledgeable and skillful.

b) I think that learning more and more about what you like to do is a type of entrepreneurship. As of right now I am working on gathering knowledge to be as prepare as I can for the career I plan to be in. I am working and collaborating with peers and soon experts. I think I am a type of entrepreneur based on all the thing I am and should be doing.

c) In our culture we associate entrepreneurship with businesses and financial risk, that's not always the case. Entrepreneurship is about making an idea that gains value. That idea can be anything from love to a physical product, It always grow into something valuable. We need to teach people that we are all entrepreneurs in some way, every time we make something valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment