Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections On Week 1

1. As of right now I don't think there is anything that will limit my learning or participation in this class. The only thing is when the wi-fi goes down and since i use an ipod, i wont be able to get internet in the class.


2. In the third grade I was in the class of Mr. Reynoso with my friend Erik. In the class we had a tournament of the multiplication table going up to twelve. Erik and I where the two that were competing for first place, getting all the test right. At the last test Erik and I both got a perfect score so we both ended up getting the top spot. That was the first time I realize that math was fun and that I was good at it, somehow math became easier to me. That was an experience that help me through school and put me in the classes i'm in now.

3. The thing that I am most excited for in this class is the use of more technology in the class for the help of our learning. The thing that I am concerns me about this class is the workload that based on the past week. Other than that I hope to gain better writing skills and a larger vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment